Spray Foam Insulation is an innovative, highly energy efficient system used to create a climate controlled zone around any home or building. It is highly versatile in the ways it can be used to insulate. Foam products can be sprayed into walls, ceilings, floors, crawlspaces, and attics.
Spray Foam insulation is applied as a liquid spray and expands into foam that hardens within minutes. The expanded foam completely insulates the entire cavity/area where it is applied, providing a seamless air barrier. The low moisture permeation seals out all outside air, therefore ridding the breeding ground for mold. Spray foam can be applied to wood or steel framing.
• Energy Savings, Building Efficiency & a Green Environment
• Creates a highly efficient outside air barrier
• Creates air tight thermal seal
• Greatly reduces sound transmission
• Has a low moisture permeation, minimizing moisture damage
• Fills hard to insulate areas (under homes, metal buildings, commercial buildings, high ceilings)
• Creates a healthier environment by reducing dust, dirt, and pollen.
• Acts as a superior barrier against insects, rodents and other pests.
We offer Icynene brand closed cell foam and open cell foam to our customers. To learn more about spray foam insulation and to find out which type is the right choice for your project, contact one of our energy efficiency experts today or call 803-951-2378.
Mr. Lucas was so helpful and pleasant to work with. He did an outstanding, neat job of installing insulation in our attic and under the floor of the house. He even offered to move a heavy hope chest out of our attic that my husband and I could not get down ourselves,and we truly appreciated that! I would not hesitate to use his services again and have already recommended him to a friend that need some insulation work.Joyce B., Columbia, SC