Spray Foam Insulation is an innovative, highly energy efficient system used to create a climate controlled zone around any home or building. It is highly versatile in the ways it can be used to insulate. Foam products can be sprayed into walls, ceilings, floors, crawlspaces, and attics.
Spray Foam insulation is applied as a liquid spray and expands into foam that hardens within minutes. The expanded foam completely insulates the entire cavity/area where it is applied, providing a seamless air barrier. The low moisture permeation seals out all outside air, therefore ridding the breeding ground for mold. Spray foam can be applied to wood or steel framing.
• Energy Savings, Building Efficiency & a Green Environment
• Creates a highly efficient outside air barrier
• Creates air tight thermal seal
• Greatly reduces sound transmission
• Has a low moisture permeation, minimizing moisture damage
• Fills hard to insulate areas (under homes, metal buildings, commercial buildings, high ceilings)
• Creates a healthier environment by reducing dust, dirt, and pollen.
• Acts as a superior barrier against insects, rodents and other pests.
We offer Icynene brand closed cell foam and open cell foam to our customers. To learn more about spray foam insulation and to find out which type is the right choice for your project, contact one of our energy efficiency experts today or call 803-951-2378.
I did indeed hire Mr. Lucas. I have 5 attic spaces in my house, I asked him to do just one, about 650 square feet. The dramatic difference in temperature in that room and the cooling efficiency below that room was really incredible. I have kept daily temperatures on all the rooms and the difference is remarkable. He is going to do the rest of my house, around another 4,000 square feet in about 10 days. The savings in energy and the comfort level far outweigh the costs. The insulation is not cheap but, it's much better than paying high energy bills. I am referring him to my family and he will help insulate some of our properties.Jimmy W., Columbia, SC